Moderators: eastlmark, BIG_MVS, Test Moderator

User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:56 pm

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Juzzblack wrote:Nice one Paul. Look forward to seeing you with it at future events. It'd be interesting to hear your views on how it compares to the Venturi too. :D

Hi Juzz, Thanks :D At the moment the comparison is the Le Mans is longer and a different colour, but with a far superior gear ghange. :D :D
Venturi 260 - Saphir (Bleu)
Renault Sport Megane 230 F1 Team R26 - Liquid Yellow
Renault Sport Clio 197 - Ultra Red
Renault Megane Maxim 1.5 DCi - Extreme Blue (Daily Runner)
Minari RS - Coral Red
Smart Roadster Coupe 80 - Spice Red
User

miles thomas

Rank

Non Member

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 pm

west sussex

Postby miles thomas » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Nice one Paul :D You have now taken the first step to start the RAOC judging course run by Tony :lol: :lol:
Last edited by miles thomas on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spider,Clio Tce,C4 Cactus, 1967 DS.
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:56 pm

miles thomas wrote:Nice one Paul :D You have now taken the frist step to start the RAOC judging course run by Tony :lol: :lol:

Hi Miles

At last some official recognition, I wonder if I should buy an official pair of judging trousers now or wait until I achieve success on the course?

:D :lol: :D :lol:
Minari RS - Coral Red
User

PaulyA610

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Gloucester

Postby PaulyA610 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Well done paul, great cars these and easyer to get parts for than the venturi!!!! Well some bits any way :lol: . Get some pic's up so we can have a good look at her.
Lotus Evora 400
Renault R8
Renault Megane R.S 265 Trophy
Renault megane sport tourer

GAZ Suspension Dealer,SPAX Dealer, Forge Motorsport Dealer,Alpine ICE Dealer,
no avatar
User

rupert

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:39 pm

Plymouth, Devon

Postby rupert » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Nice one.

Air con as well...!
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 pm

PaulyA610 wrote:Well done paul, great cars these and easyer to get parts for than the venturi!!!! Well some bits any way :lol: . Get some pic's up so we can have a good look at her.

Thanks Paul.

A link to pics that Pat Fitz took for me on first page of this thread.

Paul.

Somebody tell me how to put the pics in the post please?
Minari RS - Coral Red
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:40 pm

rupert wrote:Nice one.

Air con as well...!

But not gassed, a job on the list!! :D :D
Minari RS - Coral Red
User

si21

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 pm

S.E London

Postby si21 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:23 pm

miles thomas wrote:Nice one Paul :D You have now taken the first step to start the RAOC judging course run by Tony :lol: :lol:

Mmmm not had my invite yet Paul :?: , although its never likely to be on the road :lol: :lol: or maybe it's having been totally refurbished it's in better nick than all those guenuine cars :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mechanincally speaking not just the shiny paint stuff :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This Lemans things getting a bit Cliquey

I'll have to sell mine when its done now they are common now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Si21 .....sell never not on your Nelly I await my invite :lol: :lol: :lol:
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:05 pm

si21 wrote:
miles thomas wrote:Nice one Paul :D You have now taken the first step to start the RAOC judging course run by Tony :lol: :lol:

Mmmm not had my invite yet Paul :?: , although its never likely to be on the road :lol: :lol: or maybe it's having been totally refurbished it's in better nick than all those guenuine cars :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mechanincally speaking not just the shiny paint stuff :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This Lemans things getting a bit Cliquey

I'll have to sell mine when its done now they are common now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cliquey? Me? My Ars*!!! :twisted: :twisted:

If it was up to me you could be a judge too, but at this early stage I think I would only be trusted to judge "BEST GOODY BAG" :lol: :lol:

I might get a bit of time on Sunday to look at the car as I have been busy every night this week, and tonight it was Jen's birthday so we went out for a bite to eat. Tomorrow I am at the excel centre for the World Skills Competition so I will get back late from that. Saturday morning it is Rugby & F1 Qualifying, followed by meeting up with my daughter. Sunday is the GP and at 3.30 karting for my brothers 40th. Now that is a busy week.

I do have a few problems to sort for the MOT, the main one is nearside head light. It was a blown bulb and I had a replacement so I was changing it before I went out tonight, but the retaining spring for the headlight bulb has come away and I can’t get it back on. Of course the petrol tank limits the amount of space available to work in and my hands are huge so it is a bit of a faff! I really hope this isn’t a portent for the future with this car.

Paul. 8) 8) 8)
Minari RS - Coral Red
no avatar
User

andy001

Rank

Non Member

Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Postby andy001 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:52 am

if you need a new spring i think i have one on an old lamp.
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:54 pm

andy001 wrote:if you need a new spring i think i have one on an old lamp.

Hi Andy

I still have the spring thanks, it is just trying to get it back on. Maybe on Suday I will be able to see more and get it fitted. Thanks again though.

Paul.
Minari RS - Coral Red
User

si21

Rank

Non Member

S.E London

Postby si21 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:24 am

PaulC1959 wrote:
si21 wrote:

Cliquey? Me? My Ars*!!! :twisted: :twisted:

If it was up to me you could be a judge too, but at this early stage I think I would only be trusted to judge "BEST GOODY BAG" :lol: :lol:

I might get a bit of time on Sunday to look at the car as I have been busy every night this week, and tonight it was Jen's birthday so we went out for a bite to eat. Tomorrow I am at the excel centre for the World Skills Competition so I will get back late from that. Saturday morning it is Rugby & F1 Qualifying, followed by meeting up with my daughter. Sunday is the GP and at 3.30 karting for my brothers 40th. Now that is a busy week.

I do have a few problems to sort for the MOT, the main one is nearside head light. It was a blown bulb and I had a replacement so I was changing it before I went out tonight, but the retaining spring for the headlight bulb has come away and I can’t get it back on. Of course the petrol tank limits the amount of space available to work in and my hands are huge so it is a bit of a faff! I really hope this isn’t a portent for the future with this car.

Paul Cliquey me neither hence my comment a generalisation

I dont want to be a judge either.... God no I just dont like being discriminated against at end of the day my effort haş cost me at least 7 bags of sand more than an original minter lol and its not finished yet lol

Iı know itse not original but when itse done it.ll be up there with the best so for that reason and that reason only i await my invite lololol. Its about principles lol

İf you think the head light clip is bad dont ever try an indicator clip on a Gta! So much of a nightmare I built a Le Mans replica to avoid having to fit them....no other reason

Paul. 8) 8) 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:59 pm

PaulC1959 wrote:
andy001 wrote:if you need a new spring i think i have one on an old lamp.

Hi Andy

I still have the spring thanks, it is just trying to get it back on. Maybe on Suday I will be able to see more and get it fitted. Thanks again though.

Paul.

Hi Folks

I got that spring onto the rear of the near side headlamp and now we have light, trouble is the reflector looks a bit on the dull side with the silver surface breaking down! So it will be a fingers crossed for the MOT, but I am not confident it will be good enough.

Can somebody please explain how to put photos into these posts please, by PM is fine, as I have a few photos I want to post so I can ask a few questions concerning the car.

Paul.
Minari RS - Coral Red
User

si21

Rank

Non Member

S.E London

Postby si21 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi Paul I have, startex using photo bucket as everytime you post a pic Mr. Dells pc goes bang as I beleive he has to host all the "wee wee" on the site this way a link to a folder with the relevant pics saves over loading, Mr. Dells laptop :lol:

Cheers si21
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:02 pm

si21 wrote:Hi Paul I have, startex using photo bucket as everytime you post a pic Mr. Dells pc goes bang as I beleive he has to host all the pistol on the site this way a link to a folder with the relevant pics saves over loading, Mr. Dells laptop :lol:

Cheers si21

okay! whatever! :D :D
Minari RS - Coral Red
PreviousNext

• Advertisement