Spotted at Arnage

If you've seen any interesting cars post here...

Moderators: eastlmark, BIG_MVS, Test Moderator

User

mellowyellowa610

Rank

Non Member

Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Chester, Cheshire

Spotted at Arnage

Postby mellowyellowa610 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Saw John and Tony (pictured) Dave Williams (blue GTA) and RobS (blue R5) all driving through Arnage on Saturday afternoon/early evening.

User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Re: Spotted at Arnage

Postby RobS » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:14 am

Yes, I went to the supermarket both Friday and Saturday for further supplies of baguettes, pate & fluids. Dismayed to find that the old supermarket (easily accessible from campsites) had closed and a new one built a mile the other side of the village and there was a massive traffic queue to get back into the village. Fortunately I managed to find my way back via the circuit entrance by the museum, and saved myself a 2 hour wait by the look of it!

Hope everyone had a great time & got home safely & without issues. New turbo seemed to help with overtaking, but the hot weather forced me to take it a bit easy & run with the heater on from time to time
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
no avatar
User

Dave Williams

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:43 pm

Surrey

Re: Spotted at Arnage

Postby Dave Williams » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Yes...we spotted the spotter too in the same spot in a yellow Lotus..about 24 hours later

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

• Advertisement