Spider in Essex ?

If you've seen any interesting cars post here...

Moderators: eastlmark, BIG_MVS, Test Moderator

User

chrism

Rank

Non Member

Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:15 pm

Essex

Spider in Essex ?

Postby chrism » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:35 pm

Passed a (red?) Spider going north on the A1245 (old A130) Battlesbridge bypass on Saturday about 11.15. I was partially blinded by the sun at the time so didn't catch the registration, but think it was dark red. Anyone's on here ?
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Postby eastlmark » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:19 pm

have seen a spot of this car on the M25 Essex section the other week, obviously a brave man given the weather.
User

andyh877

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:11 am

Alpine France

Postby andyh877 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:35 am

red.... rare... and obviously hardcore brave given the weather.....
User

si21

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 pm

S.E London

Probably his road car is another Renault

Postby si21 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:45 pm

eastlmark wrote:have seen a spot of this car on the M25 Essex section the other week, obviously a brave man given the weather.

So I'm guessing he's driving the one that still working, surely somebody of sane mind would not choose to drive one in this weather not out of choice:lol: :lol: :lol:

si21
User

andyh877

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:11 am

Alpine France

Re: Probably his road car is another Renault

Postby andyh877 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:51 pm

si21 wrote:
eastlmark wrote:have seen a spot of this car on the M25 Essex section the other week, obviously a brave man given the weather.

So I'm guessing he's driving the one that still working, surely somebody of sane mind would not choose to drive one in this weather not out of choice:lol: :lol: :lol:

si21

still working :? have you ever seen one broken down..... :roll:

and the sane mind..... out of choice..... you've obviously never had the pleasure :twisted:
User

si21

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 pm

S.E London

Re: Probably his road car is another Renault

Postby si21 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:58 pm

andyh877 wrote:
si21 wrote:

si21

still working :? have you ever seen one broken down..... :roll:

and the sane mind..... out of choice..... you've obviously never had the pleasure :twisted:

Have I ever seen one broken down ? No but then how many do you see on the roads? I was presuming his other car was a Renault and unreliable I never mentioned the fact that the Spider was unreliable just very cold and drafty this time of the year. I am sure the drive is fantastic. Next time we are at the track I hope you will give me a ride round, I got a full face with visor :wink:

si21

• Advertisement