User

peterg

Rank

Non Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:26 pm

Cumbria

15" wheels

Postby peterg » Fri May 28, 2004 12:13 am

I am currently in the position of considering a set of sexy new 17" wheels......is anyone interested in buying my 15" 3 piece BBS alloys. They are a cross spoke design a bit like those found on the Le Mans GTA, and have new tyres........£250 inc P&P within the U.K. Theyre better than standard wheels, and the price is less than a set of new tyres!
no avatar
User

Dave Williams

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:43 pm

Surrey

Postby Dave Williams » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:52 am

Peter - I do need to get some new tyres (and can't get TRX replacements for the original wheels.). Your offer sounds like a good deal..perhaps you could drop me an e-mail at davewilliams@westfield.eclipse.co.uk with your contact details (and maybe some details on the tyres used - size, make and wear etc ?). many thanks...
User

peterg

Rank

Non Member

Cumbria

Postby peterg » Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:25 am

Dave, Simonsays has also expressed an interest. I will have the car back this week and will take photos of the wheels and get sizes etc then it'll be a first come first served affair.
User

peterg

Rank

Non Member

Cumbria

Postby peterg » Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:03 pm

The ebay link for the car I bought which obviously includes pictures of the wheels is 2469533129 should still work even though Ive had the car a while now.
no avatar
User

Dave Williams

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:43 pm

Surrey

Postby Dave Williams » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:12 pm

Peter - thanks for the ebay link....I will be in the Lakes (nr. windermere) for a on weekend of 31 July so could collect, saving you the hassle/cost of packing/shipping. Not sure where in Cumbria you are....and when you'll have your new wheels. But if this sounds like a good plan, let me know...

As long as the tyres have some (legal) tread and not damaged I am happy to purchase for GBP250 unseen (as they are no doubt better than the tyres I have at the moment - sidewalls have developed small cracks).

p.s. you mentioned you were only considering 17" wheels & I know running Alpines doesn't come cheap so would understand if the 'nice-to-have' sexy wheels get postponed in favour of 'must-have' maintenance - gearboxes/clutches etc !! Let me know approx timescales if you are going ahead and happy to sell...as otherwise I too will need to be splashing out on some 17" wheels+tyres. Thanks
User

peterg

Rank

Non Member

Cumbria

Postby peterg » Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:07 pm

Sold to that man! :D

• Advertisement