Moderators: eastlmark, Test Moderator

User

peterg

Rank

Non Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:26 pm

Cumbria

Postby peterg » Mon May 03, 2004 4:32 pm

I'm sure the Nissan is very fast, and there may only be a couple in the country, but lets face it all Sklines look pretty much identical, and theyre hardly stunning or interesting to look at.....same can be said for Scoobies and Mitsibishi Evos. Local towns round here are full of boy racers with all of the above mentioned. I think characterless sums them up nicely, although they are no doubt very fast and reliable.
User

David Gentleman

Rank

Non Member

Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:10 am

Colchester, Essex

commoness

Postby David Gentleman » Mon May 03, 2004 5:07 pm

Weve got 7 Skylines in colchester, 3 R32's 2 R33's and 2 R34's....pretty common really.........but then weve got 5 Alpines too...! :D
no avatar
User

Mike_GTA

Rank

Non Member

Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:58 pm

weston super mare

Postby Mike_GTA » Mon May 03, 2004 5:39 pm

I must admit I do like the gen 3 RX7. It looks good, handles well and goes like hell. They are fairly rare, but sadly, now getting into the price range of Chavs.
no avatar
User

DaveT

Rank

Non Member

Wed May 12, 2004 8:57 pm

GTA for sale

Postby DaveT » Wed May 12, 2004 9:17 pm

Mike,

If you're in Bristol and looking for a decent GTA I'm only about 25miles away. I've got the metallic red (burgundy really) 1987 GTA Turbo that's advertised on this site. Only £7.5K and absolutely superb original condition. What more could you want?
no avatar
User

Mike_GTA

Rank

Non Member

Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:58 pm

weston super mare

Postby Mike_GTA » Sun May 16, 2004 9:39 pm

Hi Dave,

Just logged on 1st time this week and seen your post. Yes did see your car and I'm sure it's a minter.

Unfortunately I'm a bigger for colours. The metallic burgandy isn't quite what I want. Also I haven't got the funds for your car, I'm looking at about 6k max.

Cheers
User

peterg

Rank

Non Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:26 pm

Cumbria

Postby peterg » Tue May 25, 2004 10:52 pm

Check out Ebay at the minute.....there are a couple of turbos on there at the minute.....and I'm sure theyre better than the crappy one I bought!!!! (although they havent had the expensive engine rebuild!)
Previous

• Advertisement