User

Renault_Spider_thai

Rank

Non Member

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:05 am

Andrew Holt WARNING POST!!! Renault Spider

Postby Renault_Spider_thai » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:33 am

WARNING POST To all RAOC Members...

THIS IS A WARNING POST BE CAUTIOUS IN DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH ANDREW HOLT.

I would just like to warn any Renault enthusiasts/owners looking to do any business or have recently done business with Andrew Holt to be extremely cautious.

He seems to have financial issues, or is simply just coning customers taking payment but not ever intending to deliver the goods/services he agreed to complete on.

I placed an order for a Rebuilt Renault Spider engine back in February 2018, which was to be tuned for fast road spec, along with new wishbones front and rear, new light weight racing wheels, upgrade front brake set, steering rack and some other parts to restore and upgrade our Renault Spider based here in Thailand. till this date nothing has been delivered or able to be picked up from his place of business. we are 100% out of pocket.

I found Andrew holt initially very keen, professional and quick to respond to all my emails, it was only really when the 50% deposit was paid for the order placed, that he started to be more difficult to contact, to the point he did not reply for weeks, claiming his wife was very sick and in and out of hospital, which at the time I believed and was sympathetic too his situation, as anyone would be, but I doubt this BS story is actually true, just playing on the side of genuine considerate people.

Andrew is not taking any phone calls, nor replying to any emails, or messages via chat app's

Please anyone out there thinking to do business or can assist with anyone duped into paying for services/goods with Andrew Holt, we should all club together to file legal proceeding against him and to ensure he does not continue doing this to others.

SO BE WARNED, DON'T PART WITH ANY BELONGINGS/DEPOSITS/MONEYS WITH ANDREW HOLT. HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

Andrew holt if you are reading this, Man up enough to deal with your outstanding business professionally with your customers! your days are numbered if you continue to trade like this with your customers.
User

davidmt

Rank

Non Member

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Re: Andrew Holt WARNING POST!!! Renault Spider

Postby davidmt » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:09 am

Been there, done that, got the tea shirt.

I would also post to the Facebook Spider pages.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/renaultsportspider/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/145125302208440/

• Advertisement