User

clee

Rank

Non Member

Fri May 28, 2004 11:58 am

Derbyshire

Electrical warning

Postby clee » Tue May 03, 2005 8:52 pm

It's always done it,(flicks on ,under load ) but since messing about fitting the induction pipe the warning/service light stays on for longer, but still goes off.The only area disturbed was the group of connectors/sensors near the blower unit and one of these has a Renix marking.The manual refers to a fault in the injection system but gives no details.It has never caused any problems ,but I would like to know if it might :roll: :?:
User

David Gentleman

Rank

Non Member

Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:10 am

Colchester, Essex

Postby David Gentleman » Tue May 03, 2005 8:58 pm

On the ignition unit, the three way connector does 12v supply and earth, and output to the tach, and the other two way connector is trigger + & - for the spark pulse. The other connector is for the map sensor.

When I send you the new pipe, ill send the diagnostic unit too so you can check previous logged fault codes, and send it back with the old pipe :D
User

Juzzblack

Rank

Non Member

Sun May 16, 2004 10:49 pm

Charlotte, USA

Postby Juzzblack » Tue May 03, 2005 10:04 pm

Mine sometimes flickers on, but that's because I've got a dodgy brocken wire going to the throttle idle potentiometer!
GTA V6 Turbo - BTW check your earths!

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlpineGTA

• Advertisement