User

simonsays74

Rank

Non Member

Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:12 pm

Belfast (££££ Zone!!)

meca exhausts

Postby simonsays74 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:19 am

has anybody had any dealings with meca? i need to buy 2 exhausts for the atmo and the turbo, the pictures of the stainless systems look well made. i don't mind about the atmo exhaust to much because the engine is modified and will be having the ports matched, but i was wondering if the turbo exhaust loses any power over the standard system? i had a mild steel devil exhaust that i thought made the mid range power a bit flat. i fitted a new original exhaust and i think that it's going better , but is quite quiet and nothing special to look at!
no avatar
User

Alpineandy

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:37 am

North Essex

Postby Alpineandy » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:34 pm

I can't comment about the exhaust, But I have bought from Mecaparts and their service is good.
Alpine A110, Renault Safrane 2.5dt, Hudson Kindred Spirit (Renault powered), transAlp (Honda) and Ducati Multistrada
User

peterg

Rank

Non Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:26 pm

Cumbria

Postby peterg » Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:56 pm

So thats why you sold your Devil exhaust to me!!!! I didnt notice any difference at all over the standard item.....just nice tail pipes. Would be interested to hear if what others think about the Devil exhaust.

• Advertisement