User

peterg

Rank

Non Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:26 pm

Cumbria

Owners club

Postby peterg » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Is the Alpine owners club any good? I was in the Renault O.C. for a while and found it a bit 'lacking' so to speak.
User

Tony Smith

Rank

Non Member

Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:50 pm

Kent

C.A.R.

Postby Tony Smith » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:51 pm

I've been a member of Club Alpine Renault for a few years now and I would say many positive things about it. Its extremely well run, has many good people in the club and does organize soom very good events. On the downside I've found many people to be of the 'its got to be standard or its rubbish ' demenour and many of the events while good are expensive (although thats not to say poor value). They are also not fantastic on technical queries in my experience. Obviously thease are my own opinions.
no avatar
User

paybody

Rank

Non Member

Thu May 06, 2004 11:45 am

Postby paybody » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:41 pm

I have to say, they seem elitest to me, I attended an AGM as a GTA owner, if you've not got an A110, you're a second class citizen.
no avatar
User

Lee G

Rank

Non Member

Sat May 15, 2004 9:11 pm

London

Postby Lee G » Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:43 pm

Thats a real shame. I mean lets be honest, no alpine was ever built in huge numbers. So regardless of whether you've got an A110, GTA, LeMans, A610, etc, I think they should all be looked upon as pretty special cars.

• Advertisement